Thursday, March 12, 2009


Cooper playing with Austin, Elizabeth, and Gracie ( in the box) and Karen holding Caylee


Cooper climbing the stairs next to Granny Melba


Cooper getting help from Elizabeth down the stairs


Cooper and Elizabeth playing the piano


Cooper,Austin and Elizabeth having fun



Yesterday we went to De Leon, TX to see Great Granny Melba and our cousin's Karen, Elizabeth, Austin, Gracie and our Aunt Sherri and Uncle Jerry. The kids did really good and Cooper had a blast playing with everyone. We are so glad that everyone finally got to meet Caylee Anne!!

Let me tell you a story about our trip, Well everyone knows that it has been raining here and all. Well on the drive to De Leon went pretty well. It didn't rain on us the way there, but on the way back was a completely different story. It was a down poor the whole way back. We hydroplaned several times which scared me and my mom to death and then when we would pass 18 wheelers going the other way, they would spray water all over us and we couldn't see a dang thing. Which was really scary. The kids slept right through the whole ordeal. I was grateful to get everyone home safely.

Here are some pictures from the day at Granny Melba's !!

1 comment:

mrstolli said...

I would love to make some diaper and wipe cases for your kiddos. Laney will be here soon. So, if you want them anytime soon just let me know. I can get the fabric and let you know how much or if you have some in mind you can send it to me. Just let me know. Your kiddos are so cute! Good thing they look like you and not Adam. :)