Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fourth of July~










I hope that everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July. We did, we mostly just stayed around the house and relaxed and had some great family time. On Friday we went to DeLeon to see great granny Melba and I am so so sorry didnt get any pics at the visit. But it was great to be there and for here to see the kiddos. Then Saturday we went to see the fireworks down at the river and both Cooper and Caylee did really well. They both fell asleep on the ride over there and we woke them up right before it started. Cooper really like the big ones that were far away and got scared at several that were being popped around us. Which it actually made me kinda nervous also. But we had a great time. My mom, Shelby, Amy,Cade,Adam,the kids and I all watched it together. Here are some pictures of that night!!

1 comment:

Granny Jo said...

Love the pictures sweetie pie.
See I do follow your blog.