Friday, August 14, 2009

Family Time






Hey everyone!! Sorry I have not blogged in a while! Here are some updates on the kiddos!

Cooper is 20 months now and talking up a storm. He is so much fun. He copies everything we do and makes us laugh all the time with all the things that he comes up with. I have really enjoyed watching him grow and become this wonderful little boy. He LOVES to be outside and he is just all boy in every since of the word.

Caylee is 6 1/2 months and growing like a weed. She is almost crawling and I mean so close that it makes her so mad that she just lays down and rolls over to get to the toy she wants. She is eating solid foods and really likes them. She is babbling and cooing like crazy. I love having my little girl and she is just growing up so fast.

Adam is staying very busy with work like always. The good thing is that he is home a lot now,but he will be traveling again soon. I am still enjoying my job. I am learning new things about my job everyday. Overall we are doing great,very busy,and completely loving life !!

1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

they seem to have so much fun together! i think she loves her big brother :)