Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Job

I just wanted to tell everyone that I got a new job at Providence. I am the new office coordinator for the Dr's office of Dr Pietsch, Dr Duchamp, and PA Mark Roberts. My first day is May 11, 2009. I am very very excited to start this new journey and see what all it has in store for me. I was not actually looking for a new job, this job kinda found me. Adam and I prayed for days over this new job and me leaving Hillcrest. I know that this is going to be a wonderful opportunity that I could not pass up. I know that God has a plan for me and he is testing and growing my faith with this move. Please keep me in your prayers for wisdom and courage while I take on this new job and responsibilities of an entire clinic.

The kiddos are great by the way. Cooper is saying new words and phrases daily, here is some of what he is saying. Mama, daddy,door,dog,cow (moo),baa baa (for sheep),ma (milk),down,up,get down,I do it,shoe,GE GE, LA LA,ball,sings deep and wide ( favorite song),side (for outside).He is just growing so fast !! Caylee is 3 months now and she is growing fast. She can hold her head up really good now and she smiles and coos at you when you talk to her. She is almost rolling over, if she can get her arms in the right spot she will be rolling over soon. Adam is also doing good, he is staying busy with work and all. Glad that he is going to be home for a while !! Overall we are very busy and happy watching our kiddos grow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know someone who works there.. her name is modesta barron. she is super sweet! and i had dr duchamps little girl at ACL when she was 2! shes sweet too! good luck, ull do just fine there!

Brenton and Jenna Lane said...

CHRISTIE!!! Congrats on the beautiful baby girl. Cooper is adoreable AND YOU GO GIRL on the new job! So glad you found me on here! How are you???

mrstolli said...

Good luck on your new job! I worked for Dr. Duchamp in high school and really liked her. :)